Drug, Alcohol, Tobacco Prevention
Why have a drug-free workplace?
• Having a drug-free workplace protects the health and safety of your company and your employees.
• Employees who are free of drugs, alcohol and tobacco have fewer accidents, make fewer mistakes and are more productive.
How Occupational Health Partners can help:
Occupational Health Partners understands businesses are faced with an array of health-related concerns, including drug and alcohol abuse. We are here to help.
Occupational Health Partners is the only local company to offer the “e-Screen” system:
• Online program management and result reporting designed for human resource drug testing.
• Paperless web-based result reporting platform that allows companies to access hiring data online 24/7.
• Allows employers the ability to track the status of specimens which eliminates time consuming calls.
Certified Professional Drug and Alcohol collectors are an important part of your company’s program.